Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zori Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Pregnancy symptoms
    I stopped wearing the patch in December. We have been Trying to conceive since then. My period came back right away and I have a 26 day cycle. I have noticed that I have period like cramps that start about two days after I ovulate. A couple of months they woke me up in the middle of the night.

I did not have these cramps this month. I had mild cramping yesterday, which is 8 dpo. Has anyone experienced this? I hope we are pregnant. AF is due April 17.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 11:19 AM
    It could be, but until you miss your period, it is just a waiting game... it is possible you could test positive on a HPT at this point if you use first morning urine, but I would just wait until a few days after you missed if I were you.
    zori Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Thanks! I am soooooo anxious. I hope it is our month. My cycle has been different and I hope it is a good sign.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 12:12 PM
    I know... and I wish you the best of luck. Let us know how it turns out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symptoms of Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

My periods are never constant. Last month I started on day 27. The month prior to that, I started on day 35. The month before, day 40. Prior, day 32, and 28. Now, I'm on day 39 and I still have not started. Although this morning, I thought I had, because when I went to the bathroom, there was a...

Pregnancy Symptoms, negative test [ 4 Answers ]

This is my situation: My husband and I decided to stop my birth control in January because I was having a lot of side effects. We were going to attempt the fertility awareness method and use condoms during the week of ovulation. Well the week after I stopped I had a normal week then I began to...

Pregnancy symptoms [ 4 Answers ]

If My Period Is Late Does That Mean I'm Pregnant?

Pregnancy symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I have just tested positive, probably only 2 weeks most at this stage. I have had tender boobs, some days they feel very achy and tender and other days only slightly tender. Is it common for symptoms to come and go? :confused:

Symptoms for confriming the pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am from india ,This is my 2nd question this morning, as I said early that I had a pregnancy test at home i.e. is urine test and got the result as negative, do I have to wait for another one week and do a pregnancy test to get confirmation or do I have to do the blood test as well,...

View more questions Search