Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimorlinda73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2015, 05:54 PM
    All lights are lit up on the control panel and nothing happening.
    The lights are lit up on the control panel, after we did a sequence reset. The dw did not have any power or seemed to be the case. We checked breaker box, and also took bottom panel off the unit, and all wires were positive for current. So we did the sequence reset. Now all the lights are on across the panel and nothing happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't run. No lights on the control panel. [ 1 Answers ]

Tried to start a load of dishes in my Kenmore dishwasher, and it won't run. No lights on the control panel. I have flipped the breaker, tried the heated wash/heated dry buttons. Any ideas that don't involve replacing the unit would be greatly appreciated as I can't afford a new one.

Lights on control panel flashing and annoying beeping while dryer running [ 1 Answers ]

Dryer control panel lights flasing while running and an annoying beeping sound while dryer running. Clothes are drying but it seems like it might be taking a little longer. Dryer is generating heat and the duct / vent was cleaned as a precaution.Any idea about the source or how to trouble shoot the...

Maytag Neptune MDE5500AYW control panel lights work but dryer won't run [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Neptune MDE5500AYW electric dryer. Lights on control panel work fine. Can change settings and all lights change as usual. Nothing unusual with the dryer door. Bottom push in still there and at the side of the dryer door, the prong looks fine and where the prong goes in looks fine. ...

Kenmore elite he4 - control panel shows two lights but not working [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a Kenmore Elite HE4T Dryer for the past four years and it's been working fine without a glitch until recently. A week ago, my dryer stopped working. I pressed random buttons and somehow got it to start again but yesterday, it stopped completely and I haven't been able to restart it. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.