Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rakayet Jim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2015, 03:32 PM
    Mental disorder.
    Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, I am a citizen of Bangladesh.

Since a year I am facing some mental disorders like whenever I walk something just tells me... that you are stepping on Quran's Ayah and I always get shocked and I fear a lot. Not only this when I was checking my Facebook suddenly a word came through out in my mind and told there is Quran's ayat in your foot and I just get afraid and it also tells me that delete what you see because it won't be granted because so when that happened a picture of me and my friend was in my phone and that disorder orders me to delete it but I don't want to because I haven't done anything intentionally and I never found myself standing on Quran's ayata (astagfirullah).

I can't walk, can't sleep, even I cannot pray for this disorder. I believe in Allah and I know Inshaa Allah I will be dedicated to the right path.

Plzz what will I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2015, 03:40 PM
    You find the best doctor that your money can buy to help you with your disorder my friend. Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not sure if I have a mental disorder [ 17 Answers ]

Here's my situation. I was diagnosed with cancer in 2012. I went through treatment and I have been in remission for about a year now. Like any cancer patient I go for follow up care every few months or so as the doctors will follow me for 5 years. Anyway to make a long story short I...

I think I have a mental disorder... [ 2 Answers ]

Inappropriately frustrated: anything and every thing makes me explode with unnecessary bouts of anger or aggression. Examples: if I get hurt just a little I will hit myself or punch what ever hurt me. If I can't do something I get so mad I will scream or bite me hand or even smack myself...

What mental disorder/dysfunction could this be? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 12 I was social, happy, really everyone's friend. I don't know what went wrong, but now I'm 16 and I believe I have developed some sort of mental disorder. I have read through the DSM IV Handbook and a few Experimental Psychology books, and I can't seem to find any disorders relating...

Do I have a mental disorder? [ 18 Answers ]

I don't sleep as much as I used to, can't concentrate on on some things I don't trust any one (even my family) sometimes I don't like it when they know how I feel, friends is a lie, love is a lie (being alone sucks), a year ago I used to cut myself after I stopped I started to see a black dot in...

Identification of mental disorder [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir/mam, I am 19yr old boy, I request you to identify my mental disorder name, here are the symptoms {NOT able to concentrate, not at all confidence, extreme nervousness, extreme shyness, unnecessary worrying, unnecessary fear,...

View more questions Search