Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondie23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2005, 10:30 AM
    Scared to french kiss
    okay.. the basis. i am in 9th grade- 15 yrs old and have never MADE OUT with a guy before. last night i was at a party and it was bad.. so some girl invited 5 of the most popular guys over. we all played "sping the bottle" and truth or dare" then it was this boys (ethan)'s turn and he was dared to kiss me.. he was like i willl do it if she will. and i kept going no no! because i didnt know how to french kiss. then i was like FINE because everyone was pressuring me, even though i shouldnt have said fine, i did. he leaned in about 75% i leaned over about 15% and then i go NO NO NO!! and i backed out of it.. in front of all my friends and in front of all his friends. part of it was because i didnt wanna do it in front of ppl, also because he tilted his head to the left, and i am a righty so i was confused. its gonna go around school, i am soo embaressed and want to kill myself. not litteraly. PLEASE i need help. feel free to email me at [email protected]
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Mar 6, 2005, 02:29 PM
    Scared to french kiss
    Why did you assume you had to french kiss? You could have just kissed regularly, a peck on the lips. Now, here's a lesson and I hope you will take heed: never be scared, never worry about what other people think and always do what you think is right for you. Never do what you THINK others want you to do. It is your life and you control what you do. Don't bother being embarrassed. Just laught it off. If other people want to laught at you then let them. What's it going to hurt? Join in the laughter and let it roll right off. Enjoy your life and french kiss when you feel it is right for you!!
    Patty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

French Citizenship from French Mother [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking into getting French citizenship for myself. Born here in US, 24 years old, my mother moved here from France when quite young and is still a French citizen. According to most of what I've read (in English) this would make me automatically French, I'd just need to get the...

Embarrassed to Kiss! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17.  I've been dating this guy for 6 months.  We've gotten comfortable to being pretty intimate with each other... We're a pretty touchy-feely couple.. and that's cool - I've never felt so close before.   Haha except you'll laugh when I say - we've never kissed!  Now, let me say - none of it...

Embarrassed to kiss(2) [ 3 Answers ]

Please, somebody answer Anon's question because I have the same problem. I just don't know what to do and funny that I want my first one to be fantastic and unforgettable while I don't know the smallest thing about this whole thing. Watching other people doing it doesn't help!

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

View more questions Search