Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michael brew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2015, 06:05 AM
    I have a new GE washer drain is antisyphon type old washer drained fine this doesn't
    THe new washer drains extremely slow cleaned drain line no obstructions still real slow old one worked just fine is there something else I should try
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 20, 2015, 07:57 AM
    Is this a front loader or top loader? You can review a few videos for some things to check and look for.

slow drainage on ge washer - Bing video

Please define extremely slow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After a septic back-up then pump, washer can't drain. Machine is fine. Help? [ 1 Answers ]

Should we get the drainfield restored as recommended? We had a septic system overflow badly. There was sewage and water all over the main floor powder room and into the front hall. We had pumped the tank within the year, but called the guys to do it again and evaluate. They said we need a drainage...

Whirlpool washer doesn't drain [ 2 Answers ]

It works when its washing but doesn't drain?

Washer doesn't drain water [ 7 Answers ]

Why is it that my washer goes through the cycle like normal but when it comes to draining the water it doesn't drain, what could be the problem? :confused:

Kenmore dish washer doesn't drain [ 3 Answers ]

We have an old Kenmore dishwasher that was here when we purchased our home 8 years ago(no telling how long it had been here before then). The water dosen't drain out anymore. I have disconnected the hose on both sides... there seems to be no clogs... I feel the pump is no good... I would like...

View more questions Search