Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisasecrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2015, 10:44 AM
    My boyfriend wants to wear tights and shorts
    My boyfriend has told me that he wishes to wear tights and shorts sometimes when we go out, he also says he would like to wear my perfume, as he prefers th scent to other male alternatives, I do not know how to respond to this, please give me the right advice for him, as far as the tights are concerned, he wants to wear black and or natural, I do not wish to lose or hurt him, but give the right advice thank you Lisa
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
    How do you feel about being in public with him? Can you cope with the stares and attention he may draw? If it's all good then let him. If it weirds you out, say hell NO!

If you need some time to wrap your head around this idea, be honest and say so. My advice is discuss this first HONESTLY, and find out what else he wants to do that you don't know about yet. Get ALL the facts, the whole truth behind this and then decide.

How long have you been together? How old are you both? Do you live together?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 18, 2015, 08:20 PM
    How long has he been your boyfriend and how do you feel about all of this? If it doesn't bother you, cool. If it does, then you need to be honest with him and tell him you can't deal with a guy who is into looking and smelling like a female.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2015, 09:21 PM
    My opinion... Good grief.

I see him wanting to wear your panties and skirts too in the near future.

But he's your boyfriend...you have to decide if you are cool with it or not. Apparently some are, and some aren't from what I've heard.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2015, 11:14 PM
    Time for a serious talk, of where this will go and his real feelings on sexuality.

Is he really into more cross dressing, or is it more than that.

And how are you about it? He will get stares, and maybe even hit on by men sometimes, how will you handle that?

Perfume, I agree, some of the women's do smell a lot better than men's options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 month ago I do sex with my boyfriend but he wear condom. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi doctor 3 month ago I do sex with my boyfriend but he wear condom. My periods is reqular coming and I have no any bleeding and no nausea. But I feel pain in my belly and I feel vomiting and headache. And in belly I feel gurgle like sound what is this??

My Boyfriend Likes To Wear Women's Clothes [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend admitted to me that he likes to wear women's clothes. He even showed me his box full of women's clothes and shoes that he has had since he was younger. I was shocked and I said for him to get rid of it. We left it at a donations bin for a second hand store. Have I done the right thing?...

Dark sheer tights outfit ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I want a fun casual outfit that I can wear dark sheer tights ( the black tights that you can see your skin though ) I want it to be very casual yet sophisticated. The colours that suit me are blacks, whites, reds , Bright colours, not pastels. I have winter colouring ( pale white skin ,...

View more questions Search