Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2015, 09:04 AM
    Allah as creator of all things
    I want to be just logical.
    Why did Allah created anything for the first time ever?
    Even the angels, even jannah or jahanum.. way before He created Adam a.s.?
    Sarah93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2015, 09:11 AM
    Allah as the creator of all things
    Alhamdulilah. I believe in Allah. I believe in His oneness.
    A question raised in my head a few days ago of which I am not getting a satisfactory answer yet.

Why did Allah created this universe, angels, jannah jahanum, even a single thing far before He created Adam a.s.

In Quran Allah says that jinns and humans are created to obey Allah.
    While Allah describes that He doesnot need anybody to be obeyed. He is All powerful.
    Then what is this all about? This creation thing?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2015, 11:20 PM
    You said to be logical, there is your issue, you want to understand God. You want his reasons to fit and be understood by man. They can not be.
    Religion is based on faith, not logic.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 19, 2015, 04:42 AM
    I agree, looking for logic in the expressions of men is often a confusing endeavor indeed, even worse putting your faith in them. Keep faith with your God despite the illogic of man will keep you on the path of good orderly direction, and your own personal relationship with Allah will bring you more understanding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ALLAH is creator of universe, dr zakir are you able to answer me [ 10 Answers ]

Assalam lekum, I am having lot questions about to know about the truth i.e. god, if allah is creator of universe then how he became created, who created him, if allah is from other universe how it became created, who is the creator of allah's universe i.e. where allah's staying, if he is the first...

Can anyone suggest a website creator [ 1 Answers ]

That allows me to put categories on the homepage that when clicked leads to a page of links(eg click on shopping category and up comes links to eBay,Amazon etc),I've tried webs.com but it doesn't seem to allow this(I don't think),please help urgently

View more questions Search