Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strebor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2015, 03:36 AM
    Can't Get My Figures To Balance
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could help me out.

I can't get my figures to balance and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I attach my workings can anybody point me in the right direction?

The question can be found here: https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolle...okMaterial.pdf on page 20/28 (5.2 and 5.3)

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls Copy of Unit 5 Pass 3 Signature local.xls (31.0 KB, 116 views)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2015, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Strebor View Post
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could help me out.

I can't get my figures to balance and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I attach my workings can anybody point me in the right direction?

The question can be found here: https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolle...okMaterial.pdf on page 20/28 (5.2 and 5.3)

Thanks in advance.
    I would like to help but I cannot download the attachment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trial Balance and Balance Sheet are out of balance... HELP [ 0 Answers ]

I have a pretty lengthy problem but I have managed to work my way through it. I think I am missing a few steps or not doing something correctly because my Trial Balance and Balance Sheet are not in balance. Please HELP. Please email me and I will email you the document, for some reason it won't...

Seeing black figures [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter saw a black figure in the bathroom mirror and when she turned to look it was gone, but when she turned back to the mirror it was there. And she also expirenced the same thing at her school in the bathroom. She is very scared so please can you tell me what this means.

Dark figures [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been seeing dark figures and I'm 14. I see them around my house... and near my front door. Its becoming more freqent and I have only told my friend, he said he's seen them too. I don't know what to do because they are actually really starting to creep me out... I always get the feeling...

Cannot balance the balance sheet from trial balance [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to attach the trial balance information. ASSETS Current assets Cash 197,000

Eficiency figures [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average energy efficiency (in percentage) of the following appliances: 1) Ceiling Fan (rating: 50W) 2) Air Conditioner (rating: 3.5KW) 3) Refrigerator (rating: 500W) 4) Washing Machine (rating: 500W) Is sufficient energy wasted as heat (from these appliances) so as to convert it...

View more questions Search