Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fiona9696 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2015, 10:04 PM
    Am I better off applying to a college that has a lottery system or point system?
    My grades are okay, I have B's in all my biological science prerequisite, A in my medical terminology course, A in english, and C in math. I got A's and B's in general education courses. I currently have a 3.0 GPA, but I'm trying to increase it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2015, 10:16 PM
    A smart person applies at more than one college. Because they won't get accepted at every one that apply at. Particularly with only average academic scores.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2015, 06:58 AM
    I agree, and it depends on what country you are in, what major you are wanting and so on.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2015, 07:37 AM
    You apply to several of each kind of school. Remember that just because you apply doesn't mean you will be accepted. Once you get your acceptance letters, you can then narrow down the choices.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2015, 08:13 AM
    Apply to many regardless of the system they use. Also explore your local and community colleges, as good options for the first two years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida point system [ 1 Answers ]

Once points are reduced should'nt the length of my sentence been reduced as well?

Point System for Men [ 11 Answers ]

THE POINTS SYSTEM For all you guys out there who just can't figure it out, here it is: In the world of romance, one single rule applies: Make the woman happy. Do something she likes and you get points. Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted. You don't get any points for doing...

Point system [ 1 Answers ]

Some states have a point system every crime is assigned to does traffic violation count

Florida point system [ 1 Answers ]

I have read document after document and I cannot find the information on how many points grand theft of a building and burglary would be. My boyfriend also has a prior felony conviction in another state (3rd degree receiving stolen property) and I know that would be counted in addition to the other...

Unsure about college system in the US [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I'm moving with my family to the states on a 2 year business visa. My dad will be getting a work permit but I can't get one till I'm over there so I've been told I need to go on a course and study something while I'm waiting. What I want to do is get into sound engineering and I've...

View more questions Search