Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yongulim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2015, 07:20 PM
    Thermodynamics problems (I need a solution)
    1. The compression ratio in an air-standard cycle is 6. At the beginning of compressoin process the pressure is 0.1MPa, and the top pressure is 3.0MPa. Determine the mean effective pressure.

2. The compression ratio in an air-standard otto cycle is 8. At the beginning of compressoin process the pressure is 101.325 KPa, and the top pressure is 3432.33KPa. Determine the mean effective pressure. (k=1.3)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2015, 07:24 PM
    Show us what you have so far. Beyond just what the assignment was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

Solution for Gynic Problems [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Doctor I have done an abortion by having Cipla tablets before 2 years. But I do not done D N C . After that I have proper periods. Now I am one month pregnant. Is D N C is must after that abortion? Is there any problems in my pregnancy or any danger to my baby? Please help

Thermodynamics/Calorimetry Practice Problems [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone might be able to check my answers to some thermo questions: 1. A 625 mL sample of water was cooled from 50 C to 10 C. How much heat was lost? My Answer: -104500 J 2. How many joules are required to change the temperature of 60g of water from 23.3 C to 38.3 C?...

Bryant 352MAV Problems - Solution? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, new here... but will definitely be bookmarking this for future use... I just got done with school in HAC&R but I am just now beginning my job hunting in my field and I really haven't had a chance to apply the knowledge I've learned. I work on a farm and am basically the property caretaker....

Solution problems [ 1 Answers ]

If I wanted to make 250ml of a NaCl of a solution at a concentration of 3g/ml, how would I dilute the 1.0M solution?

View more questions Search