Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blockedgurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 07:17 AM
    NEED around blocked site!
    I NEED on myspace! How do I get around blocked sites? I used altavista and it worked for a while until the school caught on.:confused:
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 07:19 AM
    You don't NEED MySpace.

And you certainly shouldn't be going there from school!

No one here is going to tell you how to break school rules.

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 07:20 AM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 12, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blockedgurl
    i NEED on myspace! how do i get around blocked sites? i used altavista and it worked for a while until the school caught on.:confused:
    You're lucky the school just blocked altavista rather than suspending you for improper use of school facilities.

Get your priorities straight girl!
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Apr 12, 2007, 10:01 AM
    If it's any consolation, I've had MySpace for over a year and I'm fed up with it!
    You're not missing much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blocked memory [ 6 Answers ]

For the last 10 years I have dealth with and overcome depression which stemed from my relationship with my dad who mentally abused me over the years. Recently my older sister told me that he hit both her and my other sister and I witnessed it constantly from when I was aged 5 to 10 years old. I...

Blocked sites [ 8 Answers ]

does any know how I can get acess to myspace on a school computer. My school has blocked sites such as myspace , facebox etc. can anybody help!

Everything is blocked [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya, I work in an office on switchboard and some nights have to work until 11pm and it is very boring but the internet keeps me occupied! Unfortinatley IT have blocked nearly everything on the internet and its so bad now I want to quit my job! lol!! Does anyone know how to un block certain...

Blocked calls [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to block an incoming call on a cell phone? So you wouldn't even know the person was calling?

Blocked memory [ 1 Answers ]

I think I was abused as a child by a relation. People have told me I was and I can remember one night in particular when something unusal happened but I can't remember what happened ? Is this normal ? It was over 20 years ago now but that night sill haunts me as I cannot remember what happened...

View more questions Search