Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanaullah102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
    Month names and Days name ,when and who invented.
    Sir I am muslim almdulillah, I came across one confusion, I tried to find proper source for Fasting , when its began , how they decide this is ramazan ,
    Who invented the names of months and Days (islamic prospertive) and when fating become Faraz (compulsory ) for Muslims . Please quote with reference ,

Jazakallah in Advance
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2015, 01:57 PM
    Hello Sanaullah,

The best suggestion is to ask your Imam, and he will tell you why and how the Ramazan is Faraz it is in the Quran, also please open the link below will gave a little idea about the Islamic Months, Thanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1960's children's book - children in park, invented names [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book which I loved as a child in the late 1960's, would have been published maybe as early as fifties. It was about 6 children who lived opposite a London Park, and they made it their own after the gates were closed by squeezing through a loose railing. They invented names for...

Month to month lease Do I still have to pay the full month if I move out in 15 days [ 1 Answers ]

I am on month to month lease now. I want to tell them I want to move on the 15 of October. Am I required to pay a full month rent if I don't be there?

Is a 30 days notice sufficient if my lease has ended and I know pay month to month? [ 4 Answers ]

So I signed a rental agreement for a 6 month lease effective January-June and have fulfilled the terms but my lease expired on June 30, 2008. My landlord asked if I would like to renew the lease and I said sure but she has not drawn up the paperwork to renew the lease for another 6 months. In...

View more questions Search