Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    197807 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 06:24 AM
    I don't understand her.
    I'am staying with my sister in law because her parents died, she is 19 she does not listen
    To me or her brother, my husband. She is dating people who are married ,she is the biggest liar I have ever met, she buys the clothes that I;m buying, she changes her hairstyle as same as mine. Sometimes she will not speak to me for weeks then after she will buy me clothes, I don't mind her not respecting me but she must respect her brother because she lives in his house. My husband and I think that it won't be a good idea if we ask her to leave. She is now working. She does not listen to the advice of her friends and elders she is not even doing well at school since from 2005 repeating the same class.
    I think she is the reason I'm not able to conceive because she stresses me. My husband and I are happy and he always puts me first and does everything for me. He does not know
    How to deal with her because even his family don't advice us the right way. And why is she buying me things when she does not like me.

Your advice will be appreciated.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 06:30 AM
    If she is living under your roof, she needs to obide by YOUR rules.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 12, 2007, 11:19 AM
    I agree with Krs. She's living under your roof, not hers. Try and talk to her about it.

:)
    nosi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 02:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly1955mama
    I agree with Krs. Shes living under your roof, not hers. Try and talk to her about it.

I need you to explain to me her behavior and
    Why would she buy me stuff when she claims that she does not
    Like me.

Apr 17, 2007, 02:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly1955mama
    I agree with Krs. Shes living under your roof, not hers. Try and talk to her about it.

The more we speak to her, the more difficult she becomes.
    And sometimes she would not eat her food the whole week
    When we ask her why she is not eating her food. She says she ate over her friends house.
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Hard love is the answer.
    She is 19 and growing adult NOT a kid thou she is acting like one. Id put my rules harder on her if she don't like it - she can leave.

We can't explain her behaviour, although she is very immature, selfish and rude. After all you are being kind enough to let her live with you.
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 02:49 AM
    nosi are you 197807 as well?

Apr 17, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Hard love is the answer.
    She is 19 and growing adult NOT a kid thou she is acting like one. Id put my rules harder on her if she dont like it - she can leave.

We can't explain her behaviour, although she is very immature, selfish and rude. After all you are being kind enough to let her live with you.
    Do you think if I pray to God and ask him to get rid of her, would it be a selfish prayer, I cannot take it anymore.
    I don't want to give my husband the impression that I don't want her sister in my house.
    197807 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    nosi are you 197807 as well?
    yes, I'm sorry I made a mistake by using nosi account no. I'am 197807
    CandyLight Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 05:59 AM
    Could be still griving grief does lots of terrible things to you but I do agree that if she is living under your roof she must Obide your rules!
    keeshy420 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 09:25 PM
    fist of all i think shs trying to buy you if shes buying you stuff and my mother went threw the same situation and its your rules and she has to listen or tell her to get out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand him. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Maybe I can get some insight here. I am a 28 year old dating a 32 (divorced of 3 years) man who has a 8 year old daughter. We have been dating for about 7 months. Became serious in the last 3 months. Back in February we decided we were ready to take the next step and move in with each other....

I don't understand her [ 6 Answers ]

:( I don't understand why she does this to me every time I think she is telling the truth there is always a lie behind it and I don't understand why she does this because ill brake up with her then go out with someone else and then she says I love you and I want you but then when I go back to her...

I don't understand this [ 7 Answers ]

1) zinc+ lead(2) nitrate yield zinc nitrate + lead 2) sodium phosphate + calcium chloride yield calcium phosphate + sodium chloride 3) aluminmum +hydrochloric acid yield aluminum chloride + hydrogen gas 4) calcium hydroxide + phosphoric acid yield calcuim phosphate + water 5) copper + sulfuric...

I don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I...

View more questions Search