Ask
    fres Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2015, 11:12 AM
    Cannot Close and E2 andE3
    What does e2 or e3 mean. And we cannot close the pressure cooker
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2015, 11:13 AM
    What kind of device do you have? A pressure cooker is closed by putting the lid on where the interlocking lid and the base match up. It has to work if you line it up correctly. I have never seen anything electrical on a pressure cooker, only on the stove.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garage door opener going close get flashing lights for 10 seconds door does not close [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to close my garage door by using either the remote or the wall button the door will not close, I get a flashing of the 2 lights at the garage opener for 10 seconds. The only way I can get the door to close is to hole the wall button until the door closes. I need help on this one. Can...

Get him close to me again? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Ok, so this situation might seem pointless to some but here it is... We met through an ex of mine 5 years ago, he is still best friends with said ex. We recently became close and decided that at he stage we are both at in our lives we are not looking for a relationship. But as things...

How to close a window on the internet when it won't let you close it [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my cpu won't let me close a window on the internet. Can someone please help me?

How close should we be? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrined have been dating for over a year and 4 months, however, two months ago we got into an argument and he ended up breaking up with me. It was hard on me and even though I probably shouldn't have I called him everyday and we even would go out to lunch together. About a month later...

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

View more questions Search