Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RobJenkinson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2015, 06:58 AM
    Thermostat issue
    Hi . I turn my thermostat on blast and it cuts in for a couple minutes then cuts out. There is no way the room has reached the desired temp as the room is still chilly. I have changed out the thermostat and that hasn't changed anything . Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have an oil boiler and it's steam. The previous owners converted downstairs into an in law suite. In addition they also installed another thermostat in this new section which I am currently renting to tenant. My dilemma is that because this is one system with duel thermostats the tenant can call...

Thermostat or furnace issue [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a carrier 58FGA gas furnace and UPM programmable thm302M thermostat. House is resale and am not able to contact the previous owner. I tried contacting upm but no luck. Received low battery warning. Replaced battery and pushed reset button. Thermostat has started to make...

Thermostat/furnance issue [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a carrier 58FGA furnace and UPM programmable thm302M thermostat. House is resale and am not able to contact the previous owner. I tried contacting upm but no luck. Thermostat has started to make an audible click on start up (and guess at end of cycle). Never did this before....

Thermostat issue. Are there usually two thermostats? [ 3 Answers ]

I have baseboard heat with an OLD boiler system. I have two pumps, one for the downstairs and one for upstairs. Each of them have their own thermostat. Downstairs works great but the upstairs stopped working. I noticed that the red and white wire that come from the upstairs goes into another...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.