Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0147 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2015, 08:00 AM
    Abortion
    Is abortion possible wit pills at 6th week avoiding surgery?
    Since I delivered baby very recently I am not willing t continue with my pregnancy.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2015, 09:49 AM
    Too late now. No, pills will not be effective and possibly dangerous to do. You will have to make other decisions but whatever the outcome, you certainly need to consider an effective birth control method.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2015, 10:15 AM
    What has your doctor/ob/gyn recommended?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2015, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    Too late now. No, pills will not be effective and possibly dangerous to do.
    Incorrect. Cytotec/mistoprolol is appropriate to terminate pregnancy at this stage. However, it will have to be used under a doctor's supervision.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2015, 11:58 AM
    Thanks for the input. I was thinking more of the "morning after pill". Not sure what they had in mind.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 7, 2015, 01:19 PM
    For a bit more clarification, there are now more and more ways to abort that don't involve what is called 'surgical abortion,' thereby bringing that rate way down, starting with 72 hour pills instead of just 'morning after.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had an abortion a month from today and I had sex a week after the abortion could I [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortiona month ago and had sex a week after the abortion and still have not had a period yet. But I have been having abdominal cramps and milky discharge and I am just wondering if I may be pregnant again.

Abortion [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion 2 days ago and then me and my partner had sex the day after but he pulled out, and yes I know I shouldn't have and I was just upset and grieving and scared. What could happen? And could this prevent me from ever becoming pregnant again?

I am 27 yrs old, I had an abortion 6 yrs ago after abortion I put multiloader (loop). [ 1 Answers ]

I am 27 yrs old, I had an abortion 6 yrs ago after abortion I put multiloader (loop). After 2 yrs got pregnant and again I aborted the child and got 3 yrs loop inserted. Last month I took of the loop. My husband still do not wants a child I do not have a single kid. 1: Is again putting Loop for 3...

Abortion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had my ultrasound which was negative but my blood HCG was 500.300 I took the pregnancy test and the second line was very faint. Am I pregnant? I want to take abortion pills,how long do I still have time to take these pills which they are going to be effective? Thank you

Abortion [ 1 Answers ]

If you've taken the first pill to abortion can you change your mind and still go through with pregnancy

View more questions Search