Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MRItest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2015, 08:04 AM
    Valium vs lorazepam
    Is 5 mg Valium equivalent to .5 of Lorazepam?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2015, 09:17 AM
    Shouldn't you be asking the prescribing doctor?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2015, 01:37 PM
    No, they are two different medications.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lorazepam [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, up until a month ago I was taking 6 mg of lorazepam a day for six years. I did in fact receive professional help to properly ween myself off. I completely feel horrible all the time. My ears ring, my head hurts, and my eye balls feel Like they are just hanging on by threads. I just like...

Ack! I want to get Off Valium! (whimper) [ 26 Answers ]

I've been on Diazepam for almost 2 years. I've gotten down to 5mg. 3X daily. How quickly can I safely titrate completely off? I have no history of seizures. Even if uncomfortable--I want to be drug free. Been breaking my mid-day dose in half... then end up taking the other half an hour later. I...

What does Valium make you feel like? [ 0 Answers ]

Do you still know what's going on? Does it make you act "loopy"? Please answer As I have a dentist appointment tomorrow and I have to take one tonight (5mg) and tomorrow an hour before the appointment (5mg) Never taken before.

Taking Valium. What Do You Think and Know, Please? [ 43 Answers ]

I'm having minor surgery in the morning where I will be awake and for which I've been prescribed some Valium prior to the surgery. If you've taken Valium or are knowledgeable about it, I would appreciate learning about what you know. For instance: How did or does it make you feel? What...

Chemical Properties for valium [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me 4 chemical properties to valium ! Thanks a lot

View more questions Search