Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mokshay K-g Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2015, 07:28 PM
    Blocked nose!
    I am having this problem for more than a year. Most of the time, one side of my nose is always blocked. This happens mostly on the right side. I don't have flu and both sides of my nose are dry. The only difference I can see inside the right side, there is a bump which I think is limiting the air entering and it changes side of the nose. Sometimes I need to breath by mouth and that give me headache. Anyone know what is causing this?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2015, 08:51 PM
    Have you been to a doctor in the last year to ask them? They will have a far better answer than someone on the internet that can't examine you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 4, 2015, 03:41 AM
    You need to check with the doctor, to be sure that there is not a growth, that may be blocking the airway.

Finding out the reason, will then determine what is the best course of action.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Blocked Nose [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am having this nasal block these days. I use a spray for that it relieves my nose block for about 10 hours after which it blocks again. Any idea why is this occurring and how can I get rid of it ? P.S. Happens a lot in Summer and less in Winter Regards, Naush

He has a blocked nose and doesn't close his mouth [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old lhasa apso and it appears he has a blocked nose, I'm slightly worried as his mouth is constantly open and a white gunge appears around his nose and on his tongue. He just doesn't seem himself. He seems to be eating and drinking OK. Can anybody shed some light on this for me?

My chest is wheezing and I have a blocked nose [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 24 and I smoke, I have a bad cough and blocked nose , my doctor says it's a chest infection and gave me antibiotics. I'm just worried its lung cancer or something mre sinister. Help

Read topics; still puzzled.blocked vent or blocked drain [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all. I just bought a ranch with a crawl space. My waste drain begins at my washer machine, past the kitchen sink, pass the bathroom tub and ties in with the main sewer line with the toilet and vent stack at the back of the main drain before it exits to the street at the front side...

View more questions Search