Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JessWant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2015, 08:21 PM
    Selfharm help
    I selfharm, help?
    So I cut my leg really badly, its wide and it hasn't scared over even though I did it 2 days ago. I go to a boarding school and they know I selfharm so they said that if I do it again I will have to be expelled. My two closet friends know that I cut as well but I'm to scared to tell them, do you guys have suggestions
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 1, 2015, 08:23 PM
    Go to your parents, and to the school, be honest about what you did, and ask if they can help with counseling and professional help
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 2, 2015, 07:29 AM
    You need to looked at. Tell your parents and the school. Get some counseling
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 2, 2015, 08:28 AM
    At this point only your parents with the help of a school counsellor can help you get the proper medical attention so please talk to them. I am surprised your school has NOT informed your parents of this incident.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A loved one considering selfharm [ 10 Answers ]

I have someone extremely close to me who is considering selfharm and has told me this, I have tried telling them that no good comes out of selfharm as I know from personal experience (I selfharmed when a close relative of mine passed away and I couldn't cope with that well, I haven't selfharmed...

View more questions Search