Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abver Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2015, 12:15 PM
    Infinity
    If you have the sums $ (1+2+.. +n) + (1+2+3+.. +n-1)+ (1+2+3+.. +n-2)+(1+2+3+.. +n-3)+... +(1+2+3)+(1+2)+1$for large enough $n$
    $$\frac {n^3}{3!} \approx (1+2+.. +n) + (1+2+3+.. +n-1)+ (1+2+3+.. +n-2)+(1+2+3+.. +n-3)+... +(1+2+3)+(1+2)+1$$ if divided the sum by the divisor let's call it $x$ (can be any number $1,2,3.. $) we get $$\frac {n^3}{3!x^2} \approx (1x+2x+.. +\frac {n}{x}x) + (1x+2x+3x+.. +\frac {n-1}{x}x)+ (1x+2x+3x+.. +\frac {n-2}{x}x)+(1x+2x+3x+.. +\frac {n-3}{x}x)+... +(1x+2x+3x)+(1x+2x)+1x$$If the difference between the closest numbers let's call it $d$, $d=\frac {1}{10^k}$, we get $$\frac {n^3}{3!x^2d^2} \approx (1dx+2dx+3dx.. +\frac {n}{x}x) + (1dx+2dx+3dx+.. +\frac {n-d}{x}x)+ (1dx+2dx+3dx+.. +\frac {n-2d}{x}x)+(1dx+2dx+3dx.. +\frac {n-3d}{x}x)+... +(1dx+2dx+3dx)+(1dx+2dx)+1dx$$ if we assume $k\to\infty$ we get $$\frac {n^3}{3!x^2d^2} = (1dx+2dx+3dx.. +\frac {n}{x}x) + (1dx+2dx+3dx+.. +\frac {n-d}{x}x)+ (1dx+2dx+3dx+.. +\frac {n-2d}{x}x)+(1dx+2dx+3dx.. +\frac {n-3d}{x}x)+... +(1dx+2dx+3dx)+(1dx+2dx)+1dx$$ OR $$\frac {n^3}{3!x^2} = (1d^3x+2d^3x+3d^3x.. +\frac {n}{x}dx) + (1d^3x+2d^3x+3d^3x+.. +\frac {n-d}{x}d^2x)+ (1d^3x+2d^3x+3d^3x+.. +\frac {n-2d}{x}d^2x)+(1d^3x+2d^3x+3d^3x.. +\frac {n-3d}{x}d^2x)+... +(1d^3x+2d^3x+3d^3x)+(1d^3x+2d^3x)+1d^3x$$ Now if we assume that $n$ value of circle arc and $x$ value of diameter, we get $n - \frac {n^3}{3!x^2} \approx$ value of chord, So we got the first condition of Taylor series.The question is my calculations are correct?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 3, 2015, 09:38 AM
    Unfortunately the LaTeX editor on this system requires the use of [math ][ and [/math] delineators, not dollar signs. I am rewriting your question here using those delineators so that it can be more easily understood:

If you have the sums

for large enough

if divided the sum by the divisor let's call it (can be any number ) we get

If the difference between the closest numbers let's call it , , we get

if we assume we get

OR

Now if we assume that value of circle arc and value of diameter, we get value of chord, So we got the first condition of Taylor series.The question is my calculations are correct?
    ------------------------
    Now for my comment on your post: starting with the line "if divided the sum by the divisor let's call it " you have multiple math errors, which makes it difficult to understand what you are trying to do. I suggest you check your LaTeX nomenclature, correct the errors, and repost using the proper [math ] and [ /math] delineators for LaTeX.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infinity in sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Infinity in sanskrit

Limits at infinity [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 very tricky limits questions 1 lim (x sin(x^2 e^x))/(x^2 1) as x approaches infinity. 2 lim(1/(e^x sin(1/x^2)) as x approaches infinity 3 lim(x-x^1/2 lnx) as x approaches infinity

Summation from -infinity to infinity [ 6 Answers ]

how do u find the value of 'sigma' from n=-infinity to infinity for (1/2)^(2 mod n).. sorry wasn't able to put it in the right format..

Two different models of infinity [ 1 Answers ]

Important: This topic is based on proofs without words ( http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ProofwithoutWords.html ). A one rotation of the Archimedean Spiral is exactly 1/3 of the circle’s area (...

View more questions Search