Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lancej Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2015, 06:25 PM
    Maytag 3000 dryer
    Red lint sensor light is on dryer won't start how do I reset or clear the light

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag dryer troubleshootinglights on top dryer will not blinking maytag neptune [ 2 Answers ]

My neptune maytag dryer will not run but all the lights are blinking. Have unplug and fliped the braker still nothing. Modle#mde5500ayw ss#69495539Gj please help.

Maytag Dryer 3000 Sensor Cleaning [ 6 Answers ]

I have the Maytag 300 series. These are excellent machines; however, we had a problem with the dryer shutting off too early. The repairman told us that the sensor(s) needed to be cleaned occasionly with rubbing alcohol. Problem is, I was not present at the time and do not know the location of the...

Maytag Dryer Series 3000, Status Lights doing odd things. Dryer hot. [ 0 Answers ]

At first my status lights went out and I had a 7 in the error box. But the dryer still worked. I just didn't know what I was drying on. Well, now the lights are doing all sorts of things. They are all on or flashing or not on at all. Plus, the last time I used the dryer they were flashing for a bit...

Maytag Dryer Series 3000, Status Lights won't work. Any ideas? [ 0 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer will run but the status lights are off. I cannot tell what it's running in but I assume it is the normal, dry cycle. It drys the clothes. It also has what looks like a 7 in the time box. The light is still on inside the dryer. Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks. Melodie

Maytag neptune washer noise mah 3000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Neptune washer MAH3000AWW that makes a clicking/ popping noise when washing meaning when the drum is turning. It spins just fine with no noise at all although the noise is present during the rinse/ fill cycle. I have recently "REPAIRED" the machine board and replaced a broken water...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.