Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamraine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2015, 09:30 AM
    Spotting question
    I got my period on October 9 and ended October 14 I went back to the gym after months of resting. On October 25 I started seeing a light brown on my undie and on Monday I saw light pink stain and Tuesday I saw a dark red very light bleeding until today which is Wednesday. This is the first time that this case ever happened to me. Please help.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 28, 2015, 11:00 AM
    How old are you? Are you on birthcontrol?

Random spotting, or breakthrough bleeding, isn't uncommon. I don't think it is anything to worry about. Is there a chance you might be pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation spotting or Implantation Spotting? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been spotting on and off (light brown and light pink) since Tuesday May 21st. My last period was May 4--May 9th (I'm sure that's pretty accurate) I had sex the night my period started (It wasn't heavy at all) and my husband came inside of me. We had sex after my period was over... the week...

Spotting, switched pills with no break, still spotting... [ 0 Answers ]

Was on Jolessa, it gave me cramps and made me moody, and in the middle of the second pack I was spotting pretty noticeably, not enough to fill a tampon but enough where I had to at least wear a liner. I got over the way Jolessa made me feel so I switched to Loestrin24Fe... but I just took the...

I had sex 5 days OK and I was spotting two days after, it was light not spotting any [ 1 Answers ]

5 days ago I had intercourse and two days later I started spotting, I have stopped spotting and would like to know what it could be. My breast are sore to the touch

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

2 months late brown spotting on both occasions but dark red spotting in the 2nd month [ 1 Answers ]

I am two months late on my period. The first month when my period was expected I had a brown discharge mostly seen when I wiped. On the second moth when my period was also due the same brown spotting occurred but then the next day I had some red spotting also. I took a pregnancy test last month...

View more questions Search