Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonipurcell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2015, 05:00 PM
    Possible Infertility!
    I'm trying for a baby and have been for the past 6 months, I've been having unprotected sex with my partner and in all different positions. But tries have been unsuccessful. I wanted to ask whether you had any suggestions on any improvements please?
    Thanks
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2015, 05:03 PM
    This is listed in the teen section. Are you a teenager?

Oct 27, 2015, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    This is listed in the teen section. Are you a teenager?
    Yes..
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2015, 05:27 PM
    How old are you? Are you able to support a child on your own? You have a job, health insurance, and a place to live?

Oct 27, 2015, 05:33 PM
    Your questions have no relevance to the question in mind.. I was asking for advice, not a lecture. What I decide to do with my life is my choice and for your concern, everything financially is stable.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2015, 05:53 PM
    Bit testy eh? A child is a MAJOR change and with being a teenager even harder. Sounds so sweet to cuddle a newborn but at 3AM, maybe not. Some people take years to get pregnant, even having unprotected sex.
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2015, 05:56 PM
    Well, depending on where you live, I could be paying the hospital bills when you have your child, or your benefits if you can't afford to raise your child. So, if you think I've given you a lecture, I can guarantee that a teen pregnancy will cause you many more. I won't give advice on how to get pregnant because there are too many dangers to you and to a baby born from a teenage mother.

Oct 27, 2015, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Well, depending on where you live, I could be paying the hospital bills when you have your child, or your benefits if you can't afford to raise your child. So, if you think I've given you a lecture, I can guarantee that a teen pregnancy will cause you many more. I won't give advice on how to get pregnant because there are too many dangers to you and to a baby born from a teenage mother.
    Considering I'm not on benefits, that both me and my partner work.
    Okay, you've had your say and no advice is being given.
    Thanks anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Infertility [ 1 Answers ]

How can I calculate the day of my ovulation period?

Infertility [ 0 Answers ]

HI I had a medical abortion on aug 17 2012. I had bleeding and clotting for 1.5 week and then it was over. After that I had regular periods on sep 20 , 2012 which were little heavier but got over in 5 day which was OK. Now this month my periods were due on 20th Oct but have not got them yet its...

Am 27 years old lady, after three years of my marriage I have not been able to conceive. So I went to see a doctor where have done some test like scanning , and he told everything is okey but I have some infection ans they treated me and I went back home. A few...

I'm 33,me and my wife have been trying to conceive for the past three years.my recent semen analysis show normal forms are zero.. so what should I do further.can icsi or ivf be tired?please help me out.

View more questions Search