Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jiya2096 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2015, 07:57 AM
    I want to know that is there any basketball club or inst.for women
    I love playing basketball and I live in Riyadh , I have searched a-lot for basketball clubs but did not found even a single. If someone know's about it please do reply me.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get transcript for Branell Inst in Memphis [ 2 Answers ]

I attended Branell Institute in Memphis, TN in September of 1988. I completed all coursework ahead of schedule and they helped me find a job. I never went through my graduation or picked up my certificate because I was working. Since I finished early, I had nothing to do and was trying to support...

If a man can go to a strip club then why can't women? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is amazing and I love him so much! But recently he was planning on going to a strip club (he didn't go but he's planning to go again) when I found out he was planning on going the first time I wrote to my friends that I think there should be a strip club for women! Just abit of fun as...

Women basketball [ 3 Answers ]

I am a sport coordinator for women's sport in Los Angeles. I am putting a women's Basketball league, it will be $250 per team, if anyone out there know of anyone or team who is interested in playing you just reply to this post and I will get you more detail. :)

Any women's basketball leagues? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying (very unsuccessfully) to find a women's basketball league to join this fall or winter in either Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill. Can anyone help me out with this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.