Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    logicfi Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2015, 07:21 AM
    SHORTCUT from input area to scroll down webpage
    I often use a website to check the stocks. It's webpage has the cursor automatically located on the stock number input area. The whole chart is a few lines down (not page down)
    It's not convenient to move the mouse from input area to scroll down bar to check many stocks. Of course, if the web designer make them on the same page will solve the problem. But it seems impossible to ask them to change.
    The Shift+Tab shortcut can't help, neither pagedown buttom. I'm using Chrome browser.
    Any idea? Thanks.
    logicfi Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2015, 06:40 AM
    I found substitue for shortcut. Download "Scrollbar Anywhere" extension from Chrome. I just move the mouse to the nearest empty space and drag down. No need to move from far left the input box to far right the scrollbar on the same page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had pain in my hand area mostly below the thunb area or the pad area . [ 1 Answers ]

It is the area in which is mostly used when doing a pushup or pushing away as support.

How do I display the name of a shortcut to above the shortcut [ 5 Answers ]

I have a program that blocks 95 percent of my screen and I can see the shortcut Icons but I cannot see the names of them. How do I have the name display above the shortcut Icon instead of below it? Please see the attachment of the top section of my desktop

How to get color code from an area of a webpage? [ 4 Answers ]

Here's an example: City of Phoenix, Arizona, Official Municipal Web site The header is an image... so I know I can save it and get the colors using Photoshop... but what about the menu background colors on the left and right? I'm not finding it in the page code since it's in a style sheet. ...

Create a new internet shortcut on desktop, sends me to the wrong webpage. [ 2 Answers ]

I have Vista Home Premium 64-bit. When I right click and create a new shortcut it sends me to a different webpage than the one I typed in. For example, I first entered google.com into the shortcut and left the .lnk file name as "New Internet Shortcut" and that worked fine. Now when I create new...

Create a new internet shortcut on desktop, sends me to the wrong webpage. [ 2 Answers ]

I have Vista Home. When I right click on the desktop and select new > shortcut > enter web address "www.google.com" > leave the default name as "New Internet Shortcut" > Finish > double click link it sends me to a different web page altogether. When I change "New Internet Shortcut" to "Google" it...

View more questions Search