Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kalindi15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2015, 11:06 PM
    We did it 1 day before my period, can I still be pregnant?
    Hi, My boyfriend and I had sex about two weeks ago, 1 day before my period. I got my period the next day though. But now (2 weeks later) I feel kind of stomach sick so I was just wondering if there's still a possibility that I'm pregnant? I don't have any other symptoms besides stomach sickness and I also think I might be getting fat.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2015, 11:24 PM
    It would be WAAYYYY too early for you to get "fat."

Your stomach upset could could just be a stomach bug.

With all of that said, pregnancy is always a possibility when you have sex. You will now have to wait to see if you get your next period as expected.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2015, 12:11 AM
    Agreed, you do not get "fat" for months. And very slight you would be sick this early either. But you could be pregnant, and really have to wait for the next cycle and see if you miss it or not. There is, in reality, no "safe time"
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 26, 2015, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalindi15 View Post
    Hi, My boyfriend and I had sex about two weeks ago, 1 day before my period. I got my period the next day though. But now (2 weeks later) I feel kind of stomach sick so I was just wondering if there's still a possibility that I'm pregnant? I don't have any other symptoms besides stomach sickness and I also think I might be getting fat.
    Hi!

I think it is more likely that you're experiencing some gastrointestinal distress. IE, you ate something bad. If you have a normal period, that's your body's way of saying that you're not pregnant at that point in time. It is conceivable, no pun intended, that the sperm will hang around during the period and if you ovulate early, they could fertilize the egg. That being said the chances are REALLY low. So if you miss your next period by two weeks I would take a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex the day before and the day my period started can I still get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for about a week the last two times where a day before my period started and the day it started on he finished in me all those times . We had sex 2-4 times a day for a week straight . I'm 25 don't have any children yet and wanted to know how much...

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and the next day it continued.Am I pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

On the first day of my period, it was very light and I had sex.It didn't stop completely after having sex, but it was even lighter. The next day my period continued normally.Now I still have my period 4 days after, which is normal for me.Is there any chance I can be pregnant, even though my period...

I had my period for 5 days stopped for a day light bleeding next day could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I was 3 days late for my . An then when it started it was heavy during the day then very light or nothing at all at night and only lasted 5 days, on the sixth day I didn't have any bleeding at all, the next morning my boyfriend and I had normal, nothing different protected sex like we usually do...

View more questions Search