Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yumi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Early 1st physical changes
    Hi everyone :) besides yor breast being tendor what other abdominal signs in yor 1st term are there ? e.g.. Inflation, hardened areas, pains, etc. and its true a vertical line shade darker than yor skin colour will appear
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Apr 12, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Well I experienced really really really bad period like pains, thing is when I did have my period I had slight pains before I was due on but never throughout. This pains can sometimes be unbareable. I used to feel as though my ovarys and tubes were throbbing. Some feel sick some are overly tierd. Every one is different. Have you yet missed your period? What makes you think you are pregnant?
    natti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 01:18 AM
    Not all pregnant women get the line, I never did with 2 kids. I did not know I was pregnant right away either time. Get a test...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Every single person has different varying symptoms.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I didn't get the line until later in pregnancy. I had some slight morning sickness and fatigue with my first pregnancy, and the others were perfect, no symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No physical attraction [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. Our marriage has been great and we love each other so much. I have noticed lately though that he doesn't offer to show me any affection anymore and I can't keep his attention for more than 2 seconds. When we first got married he would...

Physical custody [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the reason for a judge to decide to take away the physical custody for one parent to the other?? I'm a college student, and I don't work. However my husband work. If I get divorced, can the judge give the physical custody of my baby to my husband just because I am not working? I am...

Chemical-physical changes [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference of a physical and a chemical change?

Physical, And Other Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I shaved my pubes the other day, LOTS OF ITCHING! God it hurts! And now all of a sudden I just remembered I have to go to a physical in like a week for wrestling... And I have a bumpy bald groin... :eek: what to do?

View more questions Search