Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2015, 06:39 PM
    Vagina tear
    Hello I had sex & I have a vagina tear above my vagina & a little inside I think . There was more going tords my anus but it has healed , will ever be able to have sex again? What should I put on it . I have been taking baths & trying to get it clean , considering some of it had healed . My boyfriend & I have been together for seven months & both tested for everything & came back negative . What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Acl tear [ 1 Answers ]

I had an acl tear 18 months back along with a medial meniscus tear. Can I join a gym to reduce weight? What excercises I can do and which I should avoid?

Why does my vagina tear each time after sex and it tears bothways from top and bottom [ 0 Answers ]

Each time after sex my vaginal skin (thats just above the clitoris and also between the vagina and anus)tears and it gets painful and after sex... Also after this the vaginal opening causes irritation and gets sore and becomes red... And this happens every time after sex even though I have sex...

Vaginal Tear [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, everyone! I'm 26 and I met my boyfriend almost 3 years ago. He has unusually thick penis- and the first time we had sex I could really feel it that is was massive. After some time I decided not to see him again because my vagina was in so much pain- every time we had sex it felt like a...

Tear I foreskin [ 7 Answers ]

My other half has been in pain after sex on a few occasions now. He seems to have a tear in the forskin, right on the part that holds it togther (or so it seems). I am a little concerned but wondered if this is commen, should he see a doctor?

Use of Tear Gas [ 5 Answers ]

The U.S. continues to fight wars with one hand tied back and blindfolded while our enemies use whatever means at their disposal. Question: If we are so concerned about damaging the Najaf Mosque, why don't we use Tear Gas? Please don't tell me that a non-lethal chemical irritant, still used by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.