Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Omokemi Abejide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2015, 08:19 AM
    About my baby
    She's one year and six month she's has bronchitis and hard nose breathing is a problem for her please help me
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2015, 09:05 AM
    Take her to a pediatrician...or any other doctor
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2015, 05:55 PM
    Did a doctor confirm that he has bronchitis? How long has she been ill? As Smoothy said, take her to doctor if she seems very ill.

For general congestion, it can sometimes be helpful to use a humidifier (making sure to keep it clean), and using saline nose drops, with a nose aspirator if necessary. Slightly elevate the head of her bed if possible. Sitting with her in a steamy bathroom may help.

Do not give medication without checking with her doctor first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bf of 13 yrs cheated, had a baby 2yrs ago now wants me to meet the baby mama. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start the conversation. What should I say to her. Should I bring up the fact that I don't approve of how this situation happened, but am dealing with it in a mature way and I care for the child. The reason he now wants me to meet the baby mama is because he wants to get married next year...

The mother of my sons baby says she got full custody of their unborn baby... we live I [ 7 Answers ]

My sons baby mama says she got full custody of their unborn baby. We live in ca. Is this even possible? No notice no court date no violence no restraining orders WTH.

An slovakia and born my baby in ireland?1wk ago is my baby irish [ 1 Answers ]

I am slovakia and I have lived in ireland for 2years , can my son get irish citizen or slovakia citizen if I deliver my baby in 2months time in ireland

My son is 21 andrecieves ssi.he has a baby 1month old,can the baby's mother get child [ 2 Answers ]

My son is disabled and receives ssi benfits monthly.he cannot work at all.his girlfriend is trying to make him pay chid support.can she dio this and how?

Non-married HSMP visa holder expecting baby.will the baby have UK citizenship ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. any advice will be appreciated. I am currently in the UK on the HSMP visa and in 2012 can apply for indefinite leave to remain and then citizenship. I am pregnant with my first child and am estranged from the father who is a UK citizen. We are not married. Will my child be a UK citizen...

View more questions Search