Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donnydavis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2015, 10:32 PM
    Craftsmanlt4000 drive belt pulley locations
    It is one of the tensioner pulley located right next to the motor pulley I need to know how to install that fully it's a this is on a craftsman LT 4000 riding lawnmower 12.5 horsepower and half to three inch plastic pulley with a spring on it

Check out some similar questions!

JD L111 w/ 38" mower engine drive belt idler pulley spring [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Clarke, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attachments/tools-power-equipment/24130d1251907949-john-deere-111-mower-belt-diagram-jd38oldeck.gif It's the BOTTOM spring in this pic. I can't find a part # even at JD online. If nothing else, the dimensions would be helpful. Thank you! Steve

What causes the drive belt to come of the pulley [ 5 Answers ]

I have a sears craftsm 42 inch electric start riding lawn mower and the drive belt keeps jumping off the pulley, the model number is 944.606180

How to put the drive belt back on the pulley [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 18.5 lawn tractor and the drive belt has slipped off the rear pulley. How do I get it back on?

Craftsman rear engine riding mower drive belt pulley alignment [ 1 Answers ]

The drive belt that propels the machine keeps coming off the idler pulley. It appears that the idler pulley is positioned we below the other two pulleys. Is there a way to move the idler pulley up so it aligns with the others.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.