Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moslek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2015, 06:57 PM
    Immigration
    Hi is it against the law if you do not sign travel document papers provide by immigration official
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2015, 07:40 PM
    No. It is against the law if you travel without signed papers.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2015, 10:30 PM
    For the papers to be proper and the travel legal, you must sign the documents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

My husband left the united states in the 2010 he has no bad records and then in the 2012 he tried crossing the border and he got caught and he never saw a judge he just signed a paper to come back to mexico. Can I still filled up we been together since 2007 and got married on. 2011

What will immigration do? [ 2 Answers ]

Should I plea guilty or should get a immigration lawyer before I plea guilty prosecutor offered me a bargain of 4 yrs of probation and a fine of 2500 and a 2nd degree felony drop to a 3third degree felony for organized retail thef I've been married for 8yrs and I have a resident card that expires...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

My brother went on vacation one year and met a girl who he later married and sponsored to bring to Canada. It's been 2 years since she has been here, and she's using my brother. She's taking all his money and sending back to her family, and she also treats my brother badly. He claims she loves him...

View more questions Search