Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amovita3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2015, 08:09 AM
    I'm 16 years old. I recently had unprotected sex and I'm worried that I'm pregnant.
    I moved oversees from the US and I cannot find the Plan-b pill anywhere. What should I do? Please help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 21, 2015, 08:15 AM
    All you can do at this point is hope and pray you get your next period as expected.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2015, 09:24 AM
    THis is what happens when you play adult games. They come with very adult prices. If you manage to get lucky this time... next time you might not. You can only wait until your next period is due to find out. Its useless even testing before you are two weeks late.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2015, 01:08 PM
    Sex causes pregnancy. There is no form of birth control on the market that's 100% effective, other than abstinence. Having unprotected sex is what couples call "trying to conceive".

Pregnancy is definitely possible. Nothing you can do about it now. Heck, even if you found the plan B, it's not 100% either.

All you can do now is wait, hope, pray. If you miss your period wait a week, then test using first morning urine. If that test is negative, wait another week and retest. If that test is also negative, wait for your next period. If you miss it, test again or see your doctor for a blood test.

If you get lucky this time, learn from it. You should not be having sex until you're physically, mentally, emotionally and financially ready to have a child.

Good luck.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2015, 03:14 PM
    If it's been several days since having sex, you'll need to just wait and see when your next period is due.

If it was within the last few days, check with your local chemist or pharmacist to see what emergency contraception may be available, there are several under various names that may be available depending on where you are living.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2015, 07:39 PM
    The time to worry is BEFORE un-protected sex. Be smarter, not a 16 year old mother.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2015, 10:32 PM
    How long has it been since sex? And where are you at (what country) with the exception of a few places the medication is available everywhere. (you may have to see a doctor for it some places, or a government office.

So where are you at ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 years old. I had unprotected sex on the 12th and 14th of [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 years old. I had unprotected sex on the 12th and 14th of February. My last period was Jan.31-Feb.4. My cycle is 31 days. Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex and I'm worried I might be pregnant.. Help? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex this past Saturday.. I don't mean to gross anybody out and I'll try to keep it clean as possible… Usually he pulls out before he cums but this time he didn't.. His ***** came out and I had to put it back in and I noticed it was soft… It hadn't registered in...

Two weeks late, unprotected sex, period two days later. Should I be worried? [ 0 Answers ]

I was about two weeks late for my period. I always start on the 11th. Then on the 24th (at like 2 am) I had unprotected sex. He came in me. Then on the 25th my period came. I'm Still bleeding. But it's lighter and thinner. Should I be worried?

10 years of unprotected sex and still not pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and been with my husband since high school. I have never been on birth control and we never used a condom. Now that I am older and married I want children and it is more clear to me now that in my almost 11 years of being with him I have never gotten pregnant. Please tell me...

I can't get pregnant after 3 years of unprotected sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for three years now. We have never used a condom or birth control. And yet I am still not pregnant. We don't know which one of us is responsible for the infertility. Any help would be appreciated

View more questions Search