Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlj22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2015, 04:23 PM
    Am I pregnant or am I spotting because I missed a pill
    I started the pill on Sunday, then took it Sun-Wed. I forgot to take it Thurs-Sat and my boyfriend came in me on Friday. Then today (Mon) I was spotting. Is it because of implantation or because I missed my pills? Am I pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 19, 2015, 04:28 PM
    It's probably because you missed some pills. However pregnancy is always a possibility. It would be too early for any symptoms such as implantation bleeding since today is only Monday. You will have to wait to see if your next period comes as expected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed a birth control pill: Early spotting/ Period. [ 2 Answers ]

Over the summer I had a birth control that was so low dose that I had a period on and off for two months. SO... I switched to a higher dose of birth control... and for the last three months it been awesome! Now I'm on my fourth month and half way through... I've been bleeding for fośr days...

Spotting.pill.missed period [ 0 Answers ]

I had a morning after pill last month a day after my period(6th of that month). A week later, I was lightly bleeding again for about 5 days. This completely threw my cycle off! I missed the following cycle that month.(usually have it on 28th of every month). This month, I'm experiencing the usual...

I missed my last pill in the pack and now I'm spotting halfway through my pill! [ 2 Answers ]

I missed the last pill in my last pack and now I am halfway through a pack and I'm spotting! This has never happened before! Could I be pregnant? X

Missed pill, spotting before period. What's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am taking birth control but I missed three of them this month by a couple of hours. My boyfriend and had sex without a condom for no more than 10 sec. just to see how it felt. The last pill that I missed was about 5 hours late. My period is suppose to start on the 18th of...

Missed a pill... Now I'm spotting [ 9 Answers ]

I am very worried. This is my 3rd month on the pill (ortho tri-cyclen lo). I have never had spotting before, and I always take my pill at the same time every morning. However for the past week and a half I didn't take the pill at exactly the same time every morning, but I would at least in the same...

View more questions Search