Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronak123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2015, 09:23 AM
    Normally my girlfriend have a periods on 3 or 4th on a month but this October month s
    Normally my girlfriend have a periods on 3 or 4th on a month but this October month she didn't got and today's morning she had a pregasure test and it showed positive, please suggest me the solution.I'm in much tense please help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 18, 2015, 12:27 PM
    Time to seek a professional opinion.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 18, 2015, 02:00 PM
    Solution? You either plan to keep the baby, give it up for adoption, or abort it. You make such plans NOW.
    If you need help with decisions, please tell us more, including where in the world you are.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 18, 2015, 02:49 PM
    First, I have to ask where you are located and her religious beliefs. The next steps depend on those.

In most areas, your only choice here is to support her in whatever choice SHE makes. In most areas the choice is hers and hers alone. As Joy said the three choices are Abort, Adoption or Parenthood. The first choice is hers alone. She has to decide, based on local laws and religious beliefs, whether to have an abortion or not. You cannot force her to make such a decision. As far as adoption is concerned, You can agree to adoption but you can't force it. Again this has to be her decision. You can stop an adoption but not force it. So the last choice is parenthood. If she decides to keep the child you can be required to pay to support it.

So you have very limited options here. You needed to think of these options before you decided to engage in sexual intercourse.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 05:44 PM
    You may as well relax and wait to see if she is indeed pregnant, or not and then she what she wants to do about it. Waiting is the hard part.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 06:41 PM
    I'm assuming that a pregasure test is a pregnancy test, and it was positive? False positives are very rare, so it's pretty certain that she is indeed pregnant.

There are three options, carrying the baby to term and keeping it. Carrying the baby to term and putting it up for adoption. Abortion.

It's her body, and her decision. Are you serious about this girl? You were serious enough to have sex and get her pregnant, so are you serious enough to stick around when she makes her decision?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 09:37 PM
    If she tested positive, most likely she is pregnant, so she needs to go to the doctor and confirm this.

Then as noted, depending on religious and social cultures the choices of keeping the baby, adoption, allowing other family member raise child, or abortion are all options.

Also what ages, if you are both young, you both will need to tell your parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Month to month lease amended from 6 month to 12 month is it still a month to month [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original month to month lease set for 6 months At the end of the 6 months, an amendment page was added that reads for this is a 1 year lease Is this still a month to month lease?

4th month of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Sir, I had my last menstrual on January 19, now I completed my 4th month of pregnancy, This is my first pregnancy so I am having lots and lots of doubts, I confused myself a lot. Till now I am having vomiting,from the starting itself it slighlty occurs in the morning session,and at night. I...

I have irregular periods, got my period every month and nothing this month? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have had irregular periods since the age of 11. I gave birth to my daughter a year ago, got my periods between 21 and 28 days. Now I was due March 7th,2010. And low and behold no period. My nipples are sore, and I have mild pms symptoms.But still no period. Although I have noticed I get cold...

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month [ 1 Answers ]

This is just a little note to remind all of my women friends out there that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You all need to do a breast self-exam monthly. If you do not know how, post here and I will help you. Please do this monthly so that you can receive early treatment if a lump...

View more questions Search