Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sajid Tanzeab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2015, 08:24 AM
    Marriage
    I want to marry with a girl but there is a problem. When she is 1 year old she breads my mothers milk 3 or 4 times. Is this marriage done?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 08:55 AM
    Ask your parents, and her, AND HER parents. What does breads your mother's milk mean?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 06:53 PM
    I'm sorry, but your question makes no sense at all. I know it's a language barrier, but unfortunately decoding what you wrote so we can understand, is not possible. I too don't understand what:
    When she is 1 year old she breads my mothers milk 3 or 4 times.
    means.

Are you saying that at the age of one your mother nursed her 3 or 4 times? If so, how does that mean you're married, or why is that a reason you can't be married? Is she your sister, is that why your mother nursed her?

I'm just not understanding what you wrote. Please come back and try again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 09:31 PM
    It is a old tradition that a boy and girl if they nurse from the same women are basically considered brother and sister, so they can not marry.
    That myth is more popular in Islamic areas.

If that is the teaching of your culture, then it means you can not marry.

If your family and the girl family agree, it should be OK. What does each of the families say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

Is the marriage between a brahmin and bhumihar intercaste marriage ? [ 0 Answers ]

Is the marriage between a Bhumihar and a person with Pathak as the title(Probably a Brahmin by caste) an intercaste marriage ?

Marriage annulment:never sex till after 1.5years of marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Marriage annulment I got married a hindu girl but I found myself impotent at the time of intercourse.She wait for me but I cann't... She is saying now I make her fraud and left me.Now she is living with her perents and filed apetition of dowry against me and my family.I can fight with her but I...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search