Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lycorne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2015, 06:13 PM
    How do I adjust my temperature regulator?
    I've seen basic instructions online, but one that I've found work on our shower. This is what I have when I open it up: https://goo.gl/photos/cyDEQVWygrCgsmMw7
    Please give detailed instructions, because like I said I find anything that matches.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 05:23 AM
    It appears you have a Peerless single handle shower unit. If this is correct there are some very excellent instructional videos to adjust the temperature on Youtube and EHow.

How to Adjust the Mixing Valve in a Peerless Single Shower Head | eHow

Or

How To Adjust a Single Lever Shower Faucet - Self Help and More

And this is an excellent video.

how to adjust temperature on a peerless shower faucet - Bing video
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2015, 06:59 AM
    Excellent Links Talaniman sorry I can't gave you a green it tells me as follows.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to talaniman again, Thanks.

John
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 18, 2015, 06:03 PM
    Picture is not too clear - but I think it is the yellow plastic ring that acts as temperature adjustment. ( It is the one that turns with handle ). Remove it.

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not adjust temperature on noma [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Noma touchscreen thermostat THM701. I am having trouble pressing the arrows to adjust the temperature setting. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Cory

How do I connect a manometer to a gas regulator to adjust pressure [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have the following gas pressure regulator. See the image. Is there a way/place to connect a manometer to adjust the pressure? Thank you very much in advance. Tino

How to adjust temperature on an electric water heater? [ 3 Answers ]

I took a shower today and the hot water turned to cold in only 2 or 3 minutes. I'm assuming that the water heater needs to be adjusted. I want to know how to do that or what else could be causing the water to go cold faster?

Can't Adjust room Temperature [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble in adjusting the room temperature. My normal room temperature (desire to be) is 74 downstairs and 73 on upstairs. But couple hours after temperature rise up to 90 on upstairs. The intake is on upstairs, vents are clean and looks adjusted properly. I have bought new...

Shower temperature difficult to adjust [ 2 Answers ]

Shower used to work good. Now a small turn of the hot knob makes the water either too hot or too cold. When the temperature is set right, the hot water tap is barely open. The shower is probably about 40 years old. What would be the problem with this?

View more questions Search