Oct 26, 2015, 09:30 AM
    I can't visit a doctor or else things would surely be simpler to me :(
    Why NOT??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2015, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by falguni25 View Post

I can't visit a doctor or else things would surely be simpler to me :(
    If you can't visit a doctor... what do you plan to do if you are? I would hope you see one during the pregnancy and at least at the delivery. You have internet... there HAVE to be doctors around too.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2015, 04:53 PM
    Since your last period was 2 October, wait until you would be due for a period in November. If it doesn't show, wait several more days and test again if still no period.

This will put you more than 4 weeks later, which should give you an accurate result. Be sure that the test you use is not expired and you follow the directions carefully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prenancy [ 2 Answers ]

I had my last period nov 2-6 and it usually last 7 days well It didn't come on the time it was suppose to come on

Prenancy scan [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was scanned and here result are as follows; 1. uterus is bulky and habours a single gestational sac with no fetal node echo 2. GSD - 31mm 3. GA - 8 weeks + 4 days 4. cervical Os is a bit dilated Asssesment of early cyosis What does the above information mean?

Prenancy [ 0 Answers ]

I was 6 months pregnant with my 1st, 8 months with my 2 and, 6 weeks with my 3rd child, irregular periods are me, trying for our 4 th child period is 5 weeks late and all tests coming back negative, after my last child who is 5, it has being every day on the month so what is going on ! Im only 31 !

Precum and possibility of prenancy [ 2 Answers ]

A day ago I had sex with my girlfriend and we had a little foreplay and she masturbated me and I got wet with some fluid(precum) then we had sex while I was putting on a condom first I put it on opposite side because of lights were off and then the back to the other side. I just read from the...

View more questions Search