Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jstar00000 Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2015, 04:56 AM
    Sexuality doubts during Pms
    Every time I am on my period I get sexual feelings for my best friend who is a girl. (I am a girl who is attracted to men) But it is only during that time of the month. It's gives me anxiety and I have high Axiety already.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2015, 06:17 AM
    Why does it bother you? Many women are bi-sexual and others still wonder about it.
    If you want to act on it? If you don't want to act on it, just enjoy the feelings, when you have them, and let them pass later. Don't worry.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2015, 07:02 AM
    I think your key here is don't worry. Why should you when you know the feelings will change soon? I wonder what you even are worried about? Maybe you should just realize your anxieties reach a peak during certain times of the month and level out after. Most of us have little control over what feelings we have or when, but we do have control over what we do about those feelings.

Nothing wrong at all with a "straight" person finding same sex people attractive, it's normal, I think, especially a same sex friend you love, and admire as a friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lm having doubts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,Im 21,a student and I am in love with this guy I quite often see in campus.But,he is so shy,reserved,secretive and it seems like nothing interests him but his science.Recently I began wondering if he is gay,and I think I ll go crazy.Being as shy as I am,I never approached him,although I ve been...

2 missed period, early pregnancy/pms symptoms: Pregnant or PMS? [ 2 Answers ]

I've missed 2 periods and spotted a few days ago. I hjave many pms/pregnancy symptoms, including hot flases. My breast and nipples have been extremely sore lately. Just brushing against them is painful. My breasts have grown a full cup size in the past month, and my clothes are feeling tighter. I...

Doubts about myself. [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know why but sometimes I told a story to my friend let say about another friend of mine. I told my friend honestly about everything... how it happened exactly and how I felt. But then, I feel bad about it because I feel that I am not supposed to talk bad about other people but that's how I...

I have my doubts [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, well I meet someone in internet, of course he says he will come to my country and he will stay like 2 or 3 years, I truly find suspicious, and something tells me that he is been not sincere, I don't know if it is only that I am paranoid, at least some things I know he is telling me the truth...

View more questions Search