Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aishaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Importing stuff from china
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Aisha, and I am thinking of starting a small business from home. And I am also thinking of importing some stuff for my business from china. What tips could you guys give me? BTW I am only going to spend $1000 for now and see if I could sell the products and make profit, if I did well, I will purchase more and thus increase my sales order. I cannot give all my time to business, due to having two babies in my care, and doing my degree online. So I got to do this business in my free time. Does anyone know any good whole sellers in china that I can contact?
    Any advise would really be appreciated , thank you in advance guys.
    Aishaa
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 08:18 PM
    One more thing. You might like to check out the links on the bottom of this page under "Similar Questions."
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2007, 06:30 AM
    You will not be importing from China, you will be purchasing from an importer. I do bring in materials from China presently. They typically sell in containers of mtl, you have to pay when the material is ordered and wait the several months to receive your merchandise. Have you decided on what type of products your looking for?
    Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Importing Products [ 12 Answers ]

Has anybody ever imported anything? If so can you please tell me how to get started. I've been to the US Customs site and it is nothing but confusing. It's like they don't want you to figure it out. If anybody can help I would appreciate it. :confused:

Importing from China [ 2 Answers ]

Hai All, I am new to this site and I am in a confused state. I want to import goods from China to India for our company purposes. I am unable to claculate the Shipping charges that need to paid while importing. Please help me in matter. Will there be any other charges. Regards, Pavan

Importing goods [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious if anyone here knows the process of importing goods into the US. I have a contact in the Philippines to supply the goods I am selling. I know that typically a business would need to find a customs broker and purchase customs bonds and pay duties/taxes on the imported goods, however,...

Importing email messages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me how to import incredimail messages to outlook express? Thank you

Importing complex delimited text [ 1 Answers ]

I get a daily email message that looks like this?? (abbreiviated): (MESSAGE 1) AOCDX/PP/TS/312 1756Z// OPSID/DTR//12345/NOTHING HERE/ ACTI/12/ROUND ABOUT INFORMATION/ COMTECT/123.987MHZ/W9ASG3546/KJDFKAJSDFKD/ RMKS/ THIS IS JUST A REMARK/ LOC/11232E 112344S/ DATETIME/ 1234Z MAR 03//

View more questions Search