Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BRENDA1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Does it matter?
    I would like to know if I can wear yellow and white gold at the same time, because I got married recently and my husband brought me a gold ring. I don't know what to do because my husband said I should wear my ring even if I am wearing a yellow necklace.
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 11, 2007, 08:14 PM
    If it looks good wear it. Its your body and your life do whatever you like!
    Adoredevotion Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 03:05 PM
    I say wear it too... I have many mixed pieces myself of white gold and yellow gold. I have never heard anyone complain only compliment when I wear them both at the same time. Do what makes you feel good!!
    zzidontcarezz Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2008, 02:04 PM

If you think it looks good

Then wear it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 states of matter [ 17 Answers ]

I needinformation and examples of the 4th state of matter, solid liquid, gas, plasma..

Does Size Matter? [ 44 Answers ]

OK, this is an age old question for the ladies... Does the size of the male organ matter? What in your opinion is the optimum size?

A matter of the heart. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi helpful peoples.. Is there a doctor in the house? I'm having half informed luck trying to find up-dated (2005+) information on mechanical aortic heart valves and the new predications of their life span when used in younger patients.. The reason being, I got told I wouldn't need more...

I Need Help With A Custdoy Matter [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have a seven year old daughter. I left her father when she was one year old because he was very abusive, unfaithful, an alcoholic and used durgs. He has done nothing for my daughter he or has tried to make an effort to see her . My daughter has lived with me this whole time. I am...

View more questions Search