Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rytter Posts: 46, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2015, 07:03 AM
    I'm at a loss of words, and need some direction.
    I started working a new route for a couple of weeks and noticed a very pretty girl that was younger than me. At first I thought nothing of it because, I'm a sales rep for a company that distributes at that store everyday and I didn't want to mix my social life with work. Than I started noticing she was going out of her way to say hello to me in the mornings, waiting where I go to leave the store and always looking at me and smiling. So I ask around and sure enough she was really interested in getting together.

So I end up getting her phone number, she starts sending me a lot of texts and always messaging me first and asking when Id see her. So we make plans for the weekend and end up going fishing, a lot of touchy feely going on, I keep her happy and smiling. A lot of eye contact, and eventually we end up making out for an hour or so. She than texts me the next day all happy about us getting together and wanting more.

The following Friday we go to see Blackmass and it was another great time. She held my hand the entire time, and was very affectionate. After the movie we end up talking for two hours, a lot more making out etc. I than explain that Ive got to go to bed, because I wake up around 4am for work and it was already 10:30pm. Trust me I would have invited her in if it wasn't for me being responsible for work.

She asked me to text her if I wanted on Saturday because she was going to hempfest. Said we could do something on Saturday night or on Sunday and watch the blood moon. I never ended up texting her on either day, work had me bogged down and other real life stuff had occurred. I tried texting her an she replies distant/cold or takes awhile to respond. So I go three - four days without seeing her and I ask my friends at work why hasn't I heard from her at all just for advice. They go she was probably playing hard to get. So I didn't message her for a couple more days and we chit chat, I ask her to get together and she said not tonight. See her at work we both act just like normal, so I'm confused.

I text her a couple days later and she takes awhile to message me, than says people are saying that I'm talking bad about her at work. I go look, Im not going to text message this whole conversation and if you wanted to talk we can in person, she than said maybe Sunday(which was her birthday). So I left the ball in her court and she never reached out to clear up the miscommunication. Tuesday rolls around she sneaks up behind me and tugs on my shirt and smiles walking away. I give it a few more days text her on thurs asking how her birthday was, she had fun. I asked her to hangout and she said cant tonight made plans with my cousins. I left it at that than thought maybe it was too last minute anyway, so I text her the following day Inviting her to go apple picking and pumpkin carving on Sunday to give her enough time to make plans. She never replied, that was last Thursday and its been pretty much a week of no contact.

What should I do? Currently Im no longer on that route for work and won't be bumping into her at work anymore. I really enjoyed our time together and she did too up until the thing at work. She would always text first, now she doesn't respond. I only invited her out for this past Sunday, I haven't been sending anymore messages because I don't want to harp/push away this girl that I actually enjoyed.

What should I do, if she messages me back?
    Just want some good advice, Im probably not going to text her or call her considering I deleted her phone number to prevent me from getting weak
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2015, 09:27 AM
    Same girl?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lf-801382.html
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
    Count your blessings she showed her true colors so early on that you haven't invested a lot of time or money into her. Run the other direction. Obsessive and needy might be cute in the very beginning honeymoon stage, but those behaviors never get any better.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 14, 2015, 10:10 AM
    Sounds like a very good case of "puppy love". Too much drama comma, move on.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 14, 2015, 10:18 AM
    That sounds like too much drama to me. She was fine as long as there was time for play but when you mention you need to go because you have to work, she seems not into being responsible. Leave her alone. If she were still interested it would not take this much trouble.

Oct 14, 2015, 01:01 PM
    No this is a new girl Tal, it's just depressing because we hit it off so well and she just ignores my text to go out. I'm kind of bummed!
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2015, 01:05 PM
    Honeymoon period. Nobody is real in the beginning. Everyone is an actor.

Oct 14, 2015, 01:31 PM
    No Tal, this is a new girl. I haven't really been dating so much lately just focusing on bettering myself. This girl was all over me nonstop and I honestly didn't say anything at all in regards of bad mouthing her. Before I told her that I'd much rather talk in person about it, I explained that I wouldn't speak bad about someone I'm interested in dating. I really don't know why she's this confusing or not initiating contact with me over such a miscommunication that could be easily resolved!
    Expert

Oct 14, 2015, 01:34 PM
    Don't be bummed for too long my friend. The next adventure is right around the corner. You tried, it fizzled, on to the next one. Stuff happens with casual dating and you should know that already.

I know you do given the past experiences.

Oct 14, 2015, 01:49 PM
    Tal, what would you do if she reached out to you? I'm hearing rumors, she's been used and abused by so many men. So her girlfriend is trying to tell me that I need to chase her? I'm pretty sure I left the ball in her court, not to mention I deleted her number already lol. But yea, her friends are trying to make it seem that I didn't give it an honest try. So my question is what would you say or do if she came back around?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 14, 2015, 02:11 PM
    I would say you are being set up. Do yourself a favour because this has been a game with her and her friends. Run the other way fast.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2015, 02:35 PM
    I'd also stop trying to pick up girls on your routes at your customers. Great way to end up fired. If the home office found out you were doing that they probably would. Doesn't matter if they are no longer on your route or not... you represent the company and it casts them in a bad light with you trying to pick up their customers and revenue providers.
    Expert

Oct 14, 2015, 02:36 PM
    Talk to her if you want but that's as far as it goes, and I would be looking to explore BETTER option. It's a big red flag in my book that you two cannot talk and clear the air, and that her friends are all up in your business.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 14, 2015, 06:57 PM
    I would leave this alone and stay away from females on your work route.

Oct 15, 2015, 02:46 PM
    Yea, I will heed this advice. To be fair, I wasn't the one to start this! It sort of just happened. Today at 930am, I got a text from a number that I didn't know. It turned out to be a person that I may have said hi to twice while working in his store. It happens to be a friend and coworker of that girl. I felt like he was prying me for information in a sense, asking what I'm doing etc. A part of me thinks that girl roped him into messaging me. I kept it professional said I was fishing and left it at that never mentioning that girl.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 15, 2015, 02:54 PM
    This is way too much drama.
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 15, 2015, 03:31 PM
    If it was meant to be she will text you herself. In the meantime look for someone who isn't going to play childish mind games with you. Women are not supposed to be a distraction in your life, they are supposed to help you in your problems, not cause them.
    Expert

Oct 16, 2015, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rytter View Post
    Yea, I will heed this advice. To be fair, I wasn't the one to start this! It sort of just happened. Today at 930am, I got a text from a number that I didn't know. It turned out to be a person that I may have said hi to twice while working in his store. It happens to be a friend and coworker of that girl. I felt like he was prying me for information in a sense, asking what I'm doing etc. A part of me thinks that girl roped him into messaging me. I kept it professional said I was fishing and left it at that never mentioning that girl.
    That's a good strategy. Stay cool and take it as it comes. Best keep social life and work life separate... and DISCREET. I would avoid "friends" with good intentions getting all up in your love life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I sell my partnership for a loss can I claim it as a loss? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a llc partnership and we were taxed as an S corp.So every year each shareholder filed an 1120(s)k-1. The business went south and I sold my shares back to the other owners effective Jan 1st 2010. I had to pay to get out because the business was "upside down" and had a lot of debt. The...

Can I treat carryover loss as ordinary loss in the coming tax year? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I treat carryover loss as ordinary loss in the coming tax year?

Loss Deduction: Can a loss from an inherited residence be deducted for taxes? [ 2 Answers ]

Loss deduction: Can a loss from the sale of inherited property be deducted for federal taxes?

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

View more questions Search