Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhinavaditya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2015, 11:54 PM
    How to apply for Permanent Resident in Singapore?
    Is there any restrictions to apply PR in Singapore? And I need to know the important papers required to apply permanent resident in Singapore and suggest me simple ways to do that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2015, 02:04 AM
    http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=151

Permanent Resident Application

This is not the same as citizenship of course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual status - permanent resident to non-resident [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been a long time resident of US (11 years) and have returned to my home country India in 2012. In 2014, I am planning to surrender my Green Card in June. 1) For the year 2014, should I file as resident or dual status resident? 2) If I file as dual status resident, would I...

How long after a divorce to re-apply for a permanent resident [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a US Citizen and I got separated but I decided not to file for a divorce yet because my ex wife is close to get her citizenship, but I'm involved in a relationship with someone now and she does not live in the US. We are thinking that she should move here with me and I'm not sure how long after...

Non Resident Wife of US permanent resident [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I got married this year and my wife is still in Pakistan. I will not be applying for her Green card until next year when I become US citizen. Would I be able to file my 2011 tax under "married filing jointly" category? She doesn't work and has absolutely no income. What kind of...

View more questions Search