Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jen Lohr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2015, 02:09 PM
    I need Glacier Bay cartridges for both hot/cold stems.
    My plumber said I need cartridges for both the hot and cold stems.

None of these apply
    Jen Lohr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2015, 02:12 PM
    Glacier Bay faucet cartridges
    FAucet will not turn off
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 03:06 PM
    Glaicier Bay is a Home Depot private brand. Cartridges should be available at Home Depot. Your plumber should know that.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2015, 05:06 PM
    None of what apply? Many of the Glacier Bay faucets use the same cartridges as Delta. Common in the store.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2015, 11:18 PM
    Please tell us the model number, as Hkstroud says try home depot, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water or hot water pressure to shower glacier bay fixture [ 3 Answers ]

We are getting nothing from the hot water side. When I take out cartridge water is off the hot water side always has trickle of water running out of it

Glacier bay kitchen faucet gives no pressure, seems it is clogged. Both hot or cold [ 3 Answers ]

I took off handles from faucet, cleaned the residual that was there, but still seems to have no pressure. Is there a way to disassemble the faucet I think the clog is there?

Glacier Bay shower mixer... No cold water. [ 1 Answers ]

We have installed a Glacier Bay shower mixer/neck with a different shower head attached. In testing the water temperature to set it at a safe level, we found we are getting no cold water at all. Is there something we have missed in the install?

When I turn on the hot tap the water runs hot then cold hot then cold [ 0 Answers ]

When I run the hot tap, the water runs hot then cold, hot then cold. The boiler ignites when the tap is turned on but then goes off and on, off and on while the tap is running. I have a ravenheat LS80(T) combi boiler

Glacier bay single handle w/ no hot water [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a house out of foreclosure and it has had some issues. I take on every task w/ the idea that the previous owner has tampered w/ some things... Anyhow, the cold water turns on fine, but when I turn it to hot, the water just tapers off to a slight, cold stream. Pulling the cartridge out,...

View more questions Search