Ask
    sharma700 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Repair moen tub spout
    How to repair /moen shower tub spout
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 07:39 PM
    What is wrong with the spout that it needs fixing? If the water keeps coming out of the tub spout as you turn it to go to the shower you will probably have to replace the complete spout. There are many different kinds of spouts so it is something you will have to investigate to see which kind you need. Some are screwed on like a pipe, others are on with an O-ring and a set screw on the bottom to hold them in place, Try to determine what you have and how it comes off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Tub Fixture [ 6 Answers ]

My Moen single knob bathtub spout is leaking and I would like to fix it myself. I have never done this before but am quite mechanially inclined. Any suggestions on where to start? Thanks, Christine:cool:

Repair/replace leaky swivel spout? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to fix (preferably) a leak on 30 yr old Gerber laundry faucet w/swivel spout. I am unclear if this can be accomplished or if the entire faucet needs to be replaced. The faucet is on 8" centers w/ acrylic handles. The leak is at the base of the swivel spout. After removing the chrome...

Moen Spout Diverter Popup [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove spout diverter popup Moen to check.Excess water coming from spout in shower mode.

Tub spout [ 2 Answers ]

Can a spout with a pop-up knob be used to replace a normal spout that didn't have a pop-up from the beginning ?

Tub Spout [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old tub spout with diverter that I am trying to replace. The pipe underneath has a 1 1/4" adapter attached that has been in place for 10 years. My question is how do I remove that adapter? I know heating it is an option, but what should I use that won't melt the plastic tub wall, and how...

View more questions Search