Ask
    Nett5681 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 03:05 PM
    Where can I find free mental health in my area
    I have depression and issues with my oldest daughter
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 03:20 PM
    Are you in the U.S.? If so, which state?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2015, 04:02 PM
    Lot of cases you get what you pay for. And since we don't have crystal balls. You have to give us more info. Otherwise its impossible to direct you to a place if one exists in your area.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 12:14 AM
    In some cases, the religious leader, of your local religious denomination may (or may not) be trained in counseling. If not your religion may have options for you to another person within that denomination.

In the US most areas have mental health counseling based on your income. Also many major areas have Christian Counseling also based on your income.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 02:59 AM
    Any free MEDICAL clinic doctor can give you a referral, as well as your city/county Health and Human Services Office.

A city/state location would help us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental Health [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Brandon Im about 5'8 to 5'9 and I weigh around the 155 pound mark I think I might think I have IED just from the things that I do and notice about myself. Well, everything makes me angry. This could be emotional hangups I don't know because when I was in school I would constantly be...

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely stressed out and anxious to the point of throwing up and not eating. I can't focus on anything, and I am so sad all the time. I have thought about checking myself into the hospital, but I'm scared that they will not let me out if I go in. What should I do? Do you think that this...

Mental health [ 7 Answers ]

I have been suffering from depression for a few years now and I would like to know if this illness ever go away.

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I have hallucinations. Around the clock it always feels like a bug is biting me or something is crawling on my skin. I can really feel like a strong bite like on my arm, but when I look, nothing is there. What's wrong with me? It's getting worse.I can't stand for anything to be...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

View more questions Search