Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    invernadero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2015, 10:45 PM
    I saw a movie a long time ago about a Genie and a Genius kid.
    So, this kid was genius and was bored because nothing gave him a thrill. I don't know how but he gets a lamp and a genie came aout and I don't remember anything else. I remember de genie to be a gofus character and I remember de end. The kid asks for the lamp to be close forever or something like that and the bad guy was like a snake.

Any idea of the title of the movie? I have tried a lot and haven't got lucky.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 08:59 AM
    The Incredible Genie (1999)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I recently remembered a movie from a long time ago and would love to watch it again. The only problem being that I can't remember the title and Google is no hope whatsoever. The plot of the movie is as follows: Boy is walking and finds a fish that he then takes to his science teacher...

Movie with a kid video game genius (mostly super mario brothers)? [ 3 Answers ]

There is an 80's movie where a kid is fantastic at games... he plays (I think) super mario 3 at a tournament and uses the wings to kick the crap out of everyone... and I think he uses the warps, too... but I can't think of the name of the movie... anyone know?

Old kid movies from a really long time ago [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there is this movie that I loved when I was a little kid and for the life of me can't remember what it is called all I can remember is there is a floating bed in it and they go under water and a man a women and kids all travel on this bed through the whole movie. It is a really old movie.

Looking for a movie I saw a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 1970s that had a guy smokes a cigar that came from his gun clip after the fight and his friend would kick balls fro his shoe the movie was not adios sabata

Looking for the name of a Si-Fi action movie I once saw a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

The main story line was about a super sonic jetliner that was climbing in altitude and a stray missile exploded near by damaging the jetliner so it could not level out of its climb. It finally ran out of fuel just as it left the earths atmosphere. Nassa sent up a modified space shuttle to...

View more questions Search