Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mikemy6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2015, 12:30 PM
    Glacier bay drinking water faucet 889 855 water
    Does the faucet 889 855 require a drain water restricter or is it built in? RO system!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2015, 01:09 PM
    http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdf...cd027b5eb8.pdf

3. If the filtration system used is a simple system with one outlet and is not a reverse osmosis system that requires a drain, then skip to step 4.If a drain line is required to run through the faucet's integral air gap for a reverse osmosis(RO) system, connect the 1/4" drain line from the unit to the smaller barb on the the bottom of the faucet. Connect the 3/8" line from the faucet to the drain. This drain line works by gravity. Make it as short and straight as possible, with no dips or loops. (Fig.3)4. Thread the 3/8" quick connect adaptor onto the end of the stud and tighten securely. Connect the3/8" water line from the filtration system by pushing the line into the 3/8" quick connect adaptor.Pull down on the 3/8" line slightly to ensure the quick connect fitting has engaged. (Fig.4)
    Seems it's built to be adaptable for whatever system you have. Not sure if this answers your question completely, and if not let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water or hot water pressure to shower glacier bay fixture [ 3 Answers ]

We are getting nothing from the hot water side. When I take out cartridge water is off the hot water side always has trickle of water running out of it

Water saver glacier bay toilet [ 2 Answers ]

After flushing.. The small tank inside the tank fills up.. But the water doesn't shut off- just runs continuously. How do I stop it?

Drinking water faucet, Glacier Bay [ 0 Answers ]

May brass drain line barbs be removed from a Glacier Bay drinking water faucet if unit is connected without a filtration system?

Glacier Bay shower mixer... No cold water. [ 1 Answers ]

We have installed a Glacier Bay shower mixer/neck with a different shower head attached. In testing the water temperature to set it at a safe level, we found we are getting no cold water at all. Is there something we have missed in the install?

Glacier bay water diverter for shower [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a glacier bay water diverter for a shower. Please don't tell me about home depot. I know they sell them but they don't carry any for the glacier bay brand & nothing else will work. They also do not have many other replacement parts. I also cannot get onto the...

View more questions Search