Ask
    THEROCK3088 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2015, 06:55 PM
    Glacier bay shower parts for a 1000 055 745 model
    How do I locate a part foe a GLACIER BAY SHOWER AND SHOWERHEAD
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Oct 10, 2015, 09:14 PM
    Call 8883282383. Glacier Bay is a Home Depot product... call the number given and they should be able to help,you.

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We are looking for a Glacier Bay cartridge for a shower. We think the model # HL-40. [ 1 Answers ]

We purchased our shower parts from Home Depot in Phoenix, Arizona in the summer of 2014. Just recently when we turn the single shower handle to get colder water to balance out the hot water, the shower seizes up and stops the flow. The part number that is on the outside of the cartridge is...

Where can I get parts for a glacier bay water cooler model vwd2266w-1? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the seal that goes between the top and the water tank.

Glacier bay shower diverter valve parts [ 1 Answers ]

I need to get hot water as the anti-scald assembly will not let enough hot water through; we have to turn the valve all the way to hot just to get luke warm shower, please tell me how to disconnect the anti-scald assembly. I have adjusted the temperature dial numerous times. We are tired of cool...

I installed a new glacier bay model f2010210cp double handle shower faucet. [ 0 Answers ]

. It has a steady stream of water coming out when I connected the water lines. The flow increases when you turn on the faucet. I have looked at the seats and valves... all are clean and in good shape. I would like to know if someone has some info for me. It will not shut off completely. I am trying...

Glacier bay tub/shower faucets Model 100B [ 0 Answers ]

I have just purchases a Tub/Shower faucet in the brush nickel style for my shower and now realize I could use a longer Faucet for my tub. Do you have one that is longer for this style? This is the single handle style.

View more questions Search