Ask
    smirra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2015, 11:43 AM
    Need to replace shower bar head piece
    Atop of shower that connects to goose neck
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 8, 2015, 05:16 PM
    Not sure what "shower bar" is. Can you be more specific ? Or post picture of it ?

Back to you

Milo
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2015, 06:42 PM
    Is a "head piece" the shower head? Majority screw off, some are integral with the neck and unscrew at the shower riser connection.
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 9, 2015, 06:47 AM
    Screw off would most likely be your best bet, but a picture would be appreciated.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2015, 10:08 PM
    I am with Milo and Questionair please show us a picture, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace new meon 1222 cartridge now water driping from shower head [ 4 Answers ]

I have single handle Meon faucet in bathroom. I was not getting cold water in shower, so replace new Meon 1222 (bought from Home Depot). Now problem is water is driping from shower head. How to fix it?

Trying to replace shower head but when I took old one off it has no threads [ 2 Answers ]

My old shower arm has no threads on it when I took old shower head off I think it was glued on... so do I replace old shower arm if so how is it done?

Connecting piece to t-bar with no copper pipe left [ 2 Answers ]

The nut connected to the hot water shut off valve was stripped. I cut that piece off and brought a shark piece to stop the water flow. My plan was to disconnect the dishwaster and use that side. The shark did not work and I could not get it off. I cut it off which left me with just the t-bar. ...

Replace shower head stem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a leak on the shower head. I have followed instruction how to remove the stem and used core puller cartridge for Moen. There is no luck. Do you know any plumber who live in orlando fl, that you can refer? Thank you

Replace shower Plumbing Valve assembly shower head 2 knobs [ 3 Answers ]

In a fiberglass corner shower shell. What I have is an old leaking rusted Shower valve assembly. It leaks from the Shower head that is a hand sprayer with a wall mount from the sprayer. It also leaks around the both the hot and cold water wall mount knobs. The cold water knob the sleeve that...

View more questions Search