Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aa_0402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2015, 07:48 AM
    Will Subutex show up on a urine screen tristate phlebotomy? What test do they use?
    My probation officer said I was completely done with probation and didn't need to go screen yesterday. She called this morning and told me I have to go and drop today for her to finalize my paperwork. I used approx. 2 mg of subutex yesterday and 1 mg this morning. Does anyone know if Tristate Phelbotomy in Hamilton County OH tests for Subutex?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2015, 10:11 AM
    You are going to find out. Because there is no avoiding it. And any guesses or theory aside. What matters is what the lab results come back as.

I recommend getting into a treatment program as you have to deal with this "NEED" to use before you find yourself in trouble again. Even if you do squeak by this time..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2015, 12:57 PM
    Do you have a prescription? If not, you and the person you got it from is guilty of a federal offence. If you have a prescription show it to them or the doctor's orders.
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2015, 08:16 AM
    Knowing that your currently on probation, and still being watched by the law what possessed you to do drugs? First off take some advice and go to a program for some help, you obviously have no control of your life. If this does bite you in the behind, then its justifiable, and you will probably be sentenced to serve some jail time for violating your probation. The answer to your question is yes, they test for every chemical including ones that have been genetically altered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you take one seroquel, will it show up in a urine drug screen for pre employment? [ 2 Answers ]

If you took one Seroquel on a Thursday night... and then had a urine drug screen test for pre employment on Tuesday morning, would the Seroquel show up in the drug test?

Does phentermine show up in a urine test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi does the diet pill phentermine show up in a urine test and when does it leave the body if only one pill for first time was taken?

Will Priligy show as a Benzo in a Urine Screen? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently using Priligy (60 mg.) which is a serotonin reuptake inhibiter. This product works great to make the average mail last a lot longer in bed without climaxing to soon. I am also subject to random Urine Tests for the courts. Will this drug show up on a drug screen as a Benzo? And if so,...

Will Trazadone show as Tricylic antidepressant on 12 panel urine screen? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in pain management for shoulder reconstruction x 3 with auto transplant. I am prescribed Celexa for depression and Ambien for sleep. I went out of town to visit my Mother for a week or so and forgot to take my Celexa, Ambien, Hormone, all my vitamins etc. I have severe insomnia at times. ...

Urine drug screen test [ 4 Answers ]

I have to take a urine drug screen test, however I do have a prescription for the Lortab5mg I had a horrible migrane and the Dr gave me this medication. I was wondering if I took one on Friday and I have the screening on Monday will it show up?:confused:

View more questions Search